- Week 1: ACT – Getting Started
- Week 2: Creative Hopelessness: Drop the Struggle
- Week 3: Mindfulness as an ACT Super-Power: Identifying Our Pain
- Week 4: Moving from Avoidance to Acceptance
- Week 5: Identifying and Committing to Values for Sustainable Behaviour Change
- Week 6: Troubleshooting Stuck Points
Mark your calendars! This course features 6 live workshops. Can’t join us live, or enjoy reviewing materials again? You’ll be able to watch and access all course materials and videos as many times as you need right from your Teachable classroom. Look for replays uploaded to Teachable within 24 hours after the live webinar!
- USA: Monday at 3pm PST / 6pm EST
- AUS: Tuesday at 8am
- Week 1: April 6th / 7th, 2020
- Week 2: April 20th / 21st, 2020
- Week 3: May 4th / 5th, 2020
- Week 4: May 18th / 19th, 2020
- Week 5: June 1st / 2nd, 2020
- Week 6: June 8th / 9th, 2020
EDRDpro Member Price $349 USD
*Payment plan option available
Not a member yet? Become a member today. Then return to this page to register at the member price.
Non Member Price $449 USD
*Payment Plan option available
Space is limited for this symposium as these are live webinars with Q & A sessions at the end.
All registered participants will also have access to the recordings of the webinars within 24 hours and extended access in the teachable classroom.
Contact Us: email@example.com
**A Note on Pricing:
We are aware that your local currency may not necessarily enjoy a friendly relationship with the US Dollar, and we want to offer rates which feel more equitable to more people around the world. If you are not a US resident, please contact us for a discount code on both member and non-member workshop rates by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also acknowledge the systems of power which make trainings and professional development opportunities such as this inequitably available to people, such as those who are disabled, from queer/trans communities, people of color, and those in larger bodies. Those who can pay rates in full directly support those who cannot. If you would like to apply for a partial scholarship, please contact us. We will consider all applications, with priority being given to those who are most significantly impacted by marginalization. Email email@example.com to inquire about scholarship applications.