Dr Patricia Donnelly Eat Think Win
• Dr. Donnelly is a licensed nutritionist (LDN) and mental-training expert whose work has been touted throughout the United States and abroad.
• Dr. Donnelly is a Certified Nutrition Specialist (CNS) with a graduate degree in Clinical Nutrition. She also holds a Ph.D. from the University of Connecticut, an MS in Clinical Nutrition and a degree in Mental Health Counseling. She is a member of the American Academy of Sports Medicine, Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society, and is also a certified yoga instructor, including Mindful Yoga Therapy for combat-injured veterans coping with trauma.
• Dr. Donnelly is listed among Golf Digest’s compilation of mental experts.
• Dr. Donnelly is also the founder of Little Golf T.R.A.I.N.®, an online program that introduces children ages 2-5 to the game of golf.
• In addition, Dr. Donnelly is the co-founder of Fairways for Freedom, Inc.®, a 501 (c) 3 public charity that helps combat-injured veterans reintegrate into the civilian world.