- This event has passed.
Treating Eating Disorders in Young Children
May 10 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PDT
Young children who present with eating disorders or other feeding differences benefit from specific considerations and age-appropriate treatment from Registered Dietitians.
This webinar will focus on children under the age of 13 and how to best treat eating disorders and other feeding differences in this young population. You will learn how to empower parents and caregivers to support their children’s appropriate growth and other nutritional concerns.
Following this presentation, participants will gain an understanding of:
- The prevalence and types of eating disorders diagnosed in young children.
- Other feeding and eating differences among children under the age of 13.
- How to empower parents and caregivers to support the child.
- Growth in young children and how to use growth history to guide treatment.
- Other pediatric specialists for referrals.