- What RO-DBT is and who it’s for
- What is Overcontrolled (OC), the difference between self-control and overcontrol (because while self-control is a good thing, too much control can cause problems)
- Traits of Overcontrol (OC) and how each one impacts nutrition therapy
- Identifying and Engaging an OC client in nutrition therapy
- Radical Openness – the Core Skill of RO DBT – how to increase flexibility and openness in ourselves and our clients
- How to help our risk averse clients take risks and try something new (when this goes against every fiber of their being!)
- How to read and respond to an OC client’s social signaling (because OC clients don’t always say what they mean)
- Why Distress Tolerance Skills aren’t what our OC clients need
- Game-changing counseling strategies for working with OC clients
5 pre-recorded modules specific to this RO DBT Training
On your own time, you’ll add to what you take away from the workshop with the following 5 pre-recorded modules specific to this RO DBT Training:
- Meal Planning with an OC Client
- Body Image work with an OC client
- Perceptual Bias in clients with Eating Disorders
- The 4 Stages of Learning: Insight into perfectionism in ED Recovery
- Bonus Counseling Strategies
AND… you’ll have long-term access to all of the full-day workshop recordings and the supporting video modules for up to two years.
Also included: Handouts, materials and Q & A time with our instructors.
EDRD Pro Members save $100 off one workshop or $150 off the bundle. Please use the coupon code provided to you in the Member emails or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not see it.
- DBT Workshop only – $499–13 CE Credits. [Member price with coupon $399]
- RO DBT Workshop only – $499 -13 CE credit. [Member price with coupon $399]
- DBT + RO DBT Workshops Bundle $799 -26 CE credits. [Member price with coupon $649]