What makes EDRDpro Membership so unique? We are dedicated to the continuing education of professionals who work with clients that suffer from disordered eating and eating disorders. It’s our approach and our collective beliefs that make this group so special. Everyone here is open to learning about a Health at Every Size philosophy and a non-diet approach. We create a space to have conversations about the difficulties of working with marginalized populations, about how to do the work that is not mainstream “health and diet” advice in today’s world. We support each other, and provide a safe space when this work gets tough. EDRDpro is all about collaboration and community to help each person grow in their career as an eating disorder professional.
Benefits of joining:
- Monthly Members Only Webinar (1 CEU) (replay avail)
- Monthly Round Table discussion call with a guest expert (replay avail)
- Weekly Monday Member Round Up email full of current articles, podcast episodes, and must-read links you may have missed
- 15% off annual EDRDpro Symposium
- Access to the entire EDRDpro Resource Library, so you can find that article when you need it!
- Access to the closed EDRDpro members Facebook group – some of the best discussion and support happens right here every day.
- Write posts for the EDRDpro blog and get then shared across all our social media channels to help build your online presence and link your audience to you!