We are dietitians, professionals, students, and activists who have interests in the treatment and prevention of eating disorders. We emphasize a Health at Every Size® philosophy and are committed to empowering you with how to work from a non-diet approach to nutrition counseling.
Not yet a member? Click Here to Sign Up.
Becoming an EDRDpro Member will:
✓ Bring the most up-to-date training to YOU, instead of leaving you to seek out what you need
✓ Provide a caring and supportive professional community
✓ Remind you why you love your career in helping people
✓ Keep you on top of the most relevant training to help you achieve certification as an eating disorder specialist
✓ Empower you with tools to build your business and grow your career more quickly
Did you know that an estimated 40-60% of people seeking nutrition counseling for weight concerns have disordered eating? All nutritionists and dietitians, whether you specialize in eating disorders or not, will be more effective and supportive of their clients health goals by knowing how to help from a non-diet approach. Check out the member webinar series schedule. We have some of the most experienced leaders in the field conducting trainings for our members.
Education and training every month:
Learn, connect and continue to elevate your ED, non-diet skills. Refine your workflow, grow your practice and train under the best experts in the field all year long! Grow your online presence by becoming part of one of the fastest growing ED training resource groups in the world.
Benefits included in your membership:
- Monthly Members Webinar (1 CEU) (replay avail) – and immediate access to our entire library of recorded webinars
- Monthly Round Table discussion call with a guest expert (replay avail) – submit your case questions in advance
- Weekly Monday Member Round Up email full of current articles, podcast episodes, and must-read links you may have missed
- 15% off annual EDRDpro Symposium – the next Symposium is March 1st – 4th 2018
- Access to the entire EDRDpro Resource Library, so you can find that study or article when you need it!
- Access to the closed EDRDpro members Facebook group – some of the best discussion and support happens right here every day.
- Grow your online presence: Write posts for the EDRDpro blog, Satisfied, and get them shared across all our EDRDpro social media channels to help build your online presence and link your audience to you!
Don’t wait! Join EDRDpro Members today for just $1.
Not familiar with Health at Every Size®? Check out our links to Health at Every Size informed websites under the resources tab.
Once you become an EDRDpro member, you have instant access to all our CEU webinars and resources free to you with your membership. We have a fabulous community of members from all over the world who engage in discussion, collaboration and support in our closed members Facebook group.
The EDRDpro Symposium is our annual online conference. Learn more about the upcoming 2018 Symposium here.
What makes EDRDpro Membership so unique? Everyone here is open to learning about a Health at Every Size philosophy and a non-diet approach. We create opportunities to have conversations about the difficulties of working with marginalized populations, about how to do the work that is not mainstream “health and diet” advice in today’s world. We support each other, and provide a safe space when this work gets tough. EDRDpro is all about collaboration and community to help each person grow in their career as an eating disorder professional.