Abby Olson RD, LD, CLT, CGN
I believe that nutrition encompasses all areas of health. What we eat and how we approach food can provide our bodies, minds, and spirit with a balanced way of life. Food is nourishing and purposeful but also enjoyable and fun. When our relationships with food become emotional, disconnected, or physically challenging, we need to find our way back to balance the power of food and its role in our lives.
- 27 years practicing as a licensed dietitian
- 13 years of mindfulness based eating and eating disorders practice
- Strong clinical background in Nutrition and Dietetics from Mayo Clinic in Rochester
- Public Health focus while a Peace Corps volunteer
- Research and Training Specialist at the University of Minnesota
- Nutrition coach for sports nutrition and wellness.
- Trained in Behavioral approaches; DBT, ACT, Mindfulness
- Certified Gastrointestinal Nutritionist, SIBO treatment, IBS, Functional Nutrition training.
- Certified LEAP Therapist for MRT food sensitivity testing.
1245 Gun Club Road, White Bear Lake, MN 55110, USA
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Body Image Support
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Chronic Dieting
- Disordered Eating
- Eating Disorders
- Emotional Eating
- Fat Positive
- Gastrointestinal Concerns
- Gender Inclusive
- Health At Every Size
- Hormonal Sydromes / PCOS
- Intuitive Eating
- Midlife and beyond
- Size Inclusive
- Trauma Informed/Sensitive
- Weight cycling
- With Lived Experience
- Women's Health
- Yo-yo Dieting