- Sports nutrition and eating disorders are specialties within the field of dietetics, and if you work in either field you’ll need knowledge and expertise in both.
- Featuring highly experienced sports dietitians and eating disorder experts, this online training will build skills you need when working in athletics, with active people, and at the intersection of eating disorders and sports performance.
- This Symposium brings together 13 speakers who will cover the latest research and best practices to help you support every athlete who looks to you for guidance.
Grab your spot by adding your name to the interest list today and be the first to receive the early bird invitation to save $50 off your registration. You’ll have all the details delivered to your inbox when they become available.
The full agenda and learning objectives with details will be available by June 2022.
We can’t wait to introduce you to this incredible lineup!
The Symposium launches on September 1, 2022!
- Self-paced: watch anywhere, at any time
- Access all materials for up to 3 years to reference as you need
- 15+ CE Credits approved for RDNs