- Sports nutrition and eating disorders are specialties within the field of dietetics, and if you work in either field you’ll need knowledge and expertise in both.
- Featuring highly experienced sports dietitians and eating disorder experts, this online training will build skills you need when working in athletics, with active people, and at the intersection of eating disorders and sports performance.
- This Symposium brings together 13 speakers who will cover the latest research and best practices to help you support every athlete who looks to you for guidance.
- Supporting clients with their sports nutrition goals across the weight and size spectrum
- Career advancement as a sports dietitian – how to advance to work with the pros!
- Working with elite athletes
- The latest research around protein and carbohydrate metabolism for athletic performance
- Nutrition counseling specifics for dancers with eating disorders
- What RDNs need to know about medical symptoms and complications of disordered eating
- The dietitian’s role in injury prevention
- Updated science and recommendations for treating Hypothalamic Amenorrhea and hormonal abnormalities related to low energy intake, restriction and disordered eating
- Supportive treatment for clients with disabilities
- Gender-affirming nutrition support
- RED-S and current best practices on return to sport after an eating or exercise disorder
- Optimizing nutrition for vegan and vegetarian athletes
All materials and videos will be provided to attendees to complete the course at your own pace with access until 9/15/25.
Series access includes:
- Downloads and Handouts
- 15 CE Credits for registered dietitians (approved through CDR and expires 9/15/25)
- Readings and resources
- Access to watch and re-watch the videos as many times as you need,
EDRD Pro offers courses as well as ongoing membership with complimentary access to all our new monthly training and webinars PLUS discounts on courses and series. Not yet an EDRD Pro member? You can save $100 by joining today. **You need to receive the member coupon code before enrolling. Email [email protected] for member coupon code.
Become an EDRD Pro Member today for $1 for your first trial month with no long-term commitment – learn more here. **
EDRD Pro Member: $279 (Must be an active EDRD Pro member to register at this price)
One-time or 3-part payment plans offered at checkout
If you hold marginalized identities or live outside the USA please email us at [email protected] for a discounted rate.
EDRD Pro members receive $100 off registration