Kylie Mitchell, MPH, RDN, LD
ImmaEATthat Nutrition Counseling specializes in supporting those in eating disorder/disordered eating recovery locally in Houston, Texas and virtual nutrition counseling. The practice focuses on supporting clients in eating disorder recovery, intuitive eating, PCOS nutrition education and other general nutrition needs through a non-diet approach. Our work together will help you master your relationship with food, body size, and eating.
In our initial session we’ll work together to assess you current relationship with food and your body, including: disordered eating patterns, disordered exercise patterns, food rules, food fears, poor body image, lack of self-care, binge eating, restrictive eating, etc. We’ll establish a plan that moves you towards normalized eating, while broadening food and body acceptance.
In follow-up sessions we’ll check in on previously set goals. Sometimes my main job for a client is to gently direct them in the non-diet direction, while other clients need more support via a structured meal plan to relearn “how to eat.” In follow-up sessions we’ll continue to assess the level of support appropriate for you to move you towards a healthy relationship with food and your body.
By working together to normalize your eating behaviors, respect your body size and establish a self-care routine, you will be able to have:
- Flexibility in your eating without guilt
- Decreased focus on weight loss or changing your body size
- Peace with trigger and/or fear foods
- No good or bad food
- Reduction/elimination of restrictive eating, thoughts, rules, or behaviors
- Reduction/elimination of comparing/measuring related behaviors
- No interest in dieting, fasting, clean eating, eliminating food groups, skipping meals
ImmaEATthat Nutrition Counseling is owned and operated by Kylie Mitchell, MPH, RDN, LD. To learn more about Kylie, click here.
If you have additional questions about immaEATthat Nutrition Counseling or would like to move forward with working with me, feel free to email us at: [email protected]. For in-person clients, Kylie can accept most BCBS PPO plans. If you do not have BCBS, I can provide you with a superbill to file with your insurance company for reimbursement. The initial session is $200; follow-up sessions are $155.
- Anorexia Nervosa
- ARFID/Avoidant Restrictive Food Intake Disorder
- Athletes / Sports Nutrition
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Body Image Support
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Chronic Dieting
- Disordered Eating
- Disordered eating/chronic dietitng
- Eating Disorders
- Family Based Treatment
- Health At Every Size
- Hormonal Sydromes / PCOS
- Intuitive Eating
- Other Specified Eating Disorders
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Size Inclusive
- Trauma Informed/Sensitive
- Weight cycling
- With Lived Experience
- Yo-yo Dieting