What makes EDRDpro Membership so unique? We are dedicated to the continuing education of professionals who work with clients that suffer from disordered eating and eating disorders. It’s our approach and our collective beliefs that make this group so special. Here, we take care to provide training from a trauma-informed, anti-oppression, and weight-inclusive lenses. Our community is a space to have conversations about the complexities of treating eating disorders and related issues. We support each other, and aim to provide a safer space when this work gets tough. EDRD Pro is all about collaboration and community to help each person grow in their career as an eating disorder professional and ultimately to help provide great care for the people who need support in recovery.
Benefits of joining:
- Monthly Members Only Webinar (1 CEU) (replay avail)
- Monthly Round Table discussion call with a guest expert (replay avail)
- Weekly Monday Member Round Up email full of current articles, podcast episodes, and must-read links you may have missed
- 15% off annual EDRDpro Symposium
- Access to the entire EDRDpro Resource Library, so you can find that article when you need it!
- Access to the closed EDRDpro members Facebook group – some of the best discussion and support happens right here every day.
- Write posts for the EDRDpro blog and get then shared across all our social media channels to help build your online presence and link your audience to you!
After your 1 week trial, you can sign up your group for membership by going to EDRDpro.com and clicking “join now“. Select the group size that meets your needs. If you would like a quote for a custom group size (larger than 10) email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’re happy to discuss a custom rate.