We are thrilled that you have joined EDRD Pro as a Group Membership.
You can now follow the instructions in this tutorial to add your team members to your roster.
What you can do right now to get the most out of this group:
- Join the closed members Facebook group
- Add email@example.com to your email address book to help prevent the emails from getting tossed into spam or promotions folders (although sometimes this is out of our control so please check there too!)
- Mark your calendar for all of the upcoming events you want to attend live. Each month we host new live webinars as well as our monthly case consult group. We also offer complimentary groups such as the BIPoC providers monthly group meeting and the Weight Neutral Diabetes and Eating Disorder group (registration required). Check the calendar of upcoming events on EDRDPro.com for details.
- Browse our extensive webinar library, full of past webinars for you to watch on demand. Search by topic from the “Topic Search” tool at the top of the page. Webinars in the library are approved for CE credit when you watch the replay for up to 3 years. We do keep webinars in the library that are over 3 years old for your learning, but they are not available for CE credit.
- Create your Free Directory Listing in our “Find a Professional” public directory. Just log in to edrdpro.com, then click on “add listing” under the ‘Find a Professional” tab from the main menu.
- Expect to get your Monday Member’s Round Up email every Monday which is full of weekly announcements, links to read, studies, and more. This is to help save you time, and to keep loads of current, useful information coming your way. Flag or save these emails to come back to when you have time to catch up.
Benefits of joining:
- Monthly Members-Only Webinars (replay avail)
- Monthly Case Consult Zoom meeting with a guest expert (replay avail)
- Weekly Monday Member email full of current articles, podcast episodes, and must-read links you may have missed
- $100 discount on courses and an additional 10% off when 3 or more of your group register at the same time.
- Access to the entire EDRD Pro Webinar Library
- Access to the closed EDRD Pro member’s Facebook group – some of the best discussion and support happens right here every day.