- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist CDR: 987508
- Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor, 2013
- Master in Public Health, UCLA 2008
- Bachelor of Science in Food and Nutrition Science, SDSU 2006
- Member: International Federation of Eating Disorder Dietitians (IFEDD), Association for Size Diversity and Health (ASDAH)
Sumner Brooks is a registered dietitian and eating disorder specialist who has been working as an outpatient counselor with clients on all levels of the disordered eating spectrum for over 14 years.
As the founder of EDRD Pro™️, Sumner focuses on supporting and educating fellow dietitians and nutrition professionals to integrate weight-inclusive, Health at Every Size® -informed approaches into their practices. Sumner loves building relationships with people in and outside of the eating disorder field to create resources and facilitate trainings for helping professionals, mainly eating disorder dietitians. Special areas of interest include working with young people and adolescents as well as treatment for binge eating disorder. What she loves most about working at EDRD Pro is the amazing people she has met and learned from over the years, as well as the incredible privilege of working alongside her talented and wise team.